Last Film You Saw

Will try and watch this I think. I saw a similar sounding film called 'Escape from Sobibor' years ago and it's stayed with me since.
Beyond words what those poor people had to endure.
Your correct,...jesus 1987( just checked)

Just watched Mosul after reading about it on here. I was left totally shocked and drained, what a shit situation. The mission only became apparent at the very end. Well worth a watch to realise how shit the human race is.

Edit. I think this is one of those "under the radar" films. I hadn't heard about it until it was on here so thanks to those who mentioned it.

Dead Poets Society
10/10 of course as it’s one of my favourite films.
I can still remember watching in awe when it first came out at the cinema.

It’s so good, you’d think it was based on a novel yet it’s an original screenplay. From Robin Williams’ first scene with the class through to the shocking finish, it’s a masterpiece. Peter Weir is an underated director and the cinematography and location shooting give it a beautiful feel.

Just watched Mosul after reading about it on here. I was left totally shocked and drained, what a shit situation. The mission only became apparent at the very end. Well worth a watch to realise how shit the human race is.

Edit. I think this is one of those "under the radar" films. I hadn't heard about it until it was on here so thanks to those who mentioned it.
watched the 1st 10 mins last night but had to go out....is it in subtitles all the way through?

The Apostle , Robert Duvall ,1997
Story of a small time preacher and his quest for the lord , one of the best performances I've seen of Robert Duvall for years 8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.