Last Film You Saw

Rogue City.
Nothing to do with the Stuart Pearce years but a very enjoyable French police thriller on netflix.
Set in Marseille, a rough as toast Port with bat shit crazy cops and bad ass Corinthian gangsters.

"Monster Hunter".

I've been waiting for this to come out since October, but saw it had a tentative release date of April 2021.

No idea why I wanted to see it so much. I think it's cos it reminded me of "Starship Troopers" for the sheer hokum. In that regard, it did not disappoint and like "Starship Troopers"(for its time) the CGI work is quite impressive, actually! So that surprised me!

Paul W. S. Anderson directs and there are some very impressive shots that go into this piece.

If you fancy a bit of nonsense, then this might float your boat!
Good SFX but not a very good film I don’t know how Mila ges work she’s not the best actress

The Shining (US cut)

I prefer this version to the 119 minute print released in the UK. There’s more scenes with Danny, Jack, Wendy and Dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.