Last Film You Saw

I don't know how I managed to watch it. They have Tony Jaa in it, and hardly use is actual talents. They have Ron Pearlman and he's some weird side character with no backstory. A complete mess IMO, a desire for the director and his wife to do more weird things together.

The monsters were the stars of the show!

I don't know how I managed to watch it. They have Tony Jaa in it, and hardly use is actual talents. They have Ron Pearlman and he's some weird side character with no backstory. A complete mess IMO, a desire for the director and his wife to do more weird things together.

Milla Jovoich also she seems to get picked for these type of moves like the resident Evil films.

Alien 3. 5/10. Only watched out of curiosity to see loads of great actors before they went and did great stuff, like the bloke from Mindhunter. Clearly this film has been butchered, with some top billed actors like Paul Mccann just vanishing from the story.

Alien 3. 5/10. Only watched out of curiosity to see loads of great actors before they went and did great stuff, like the bloke from Mindhunter. Clearly this film has been butchered, with some top billed actors like Paul Mccann just vanishing from the story.
Fincher himself hates the film. According to him, 20th Century Fox had no idea what the film would be about (other than obv an Aliens sequel) but they had a release date for it. It had loads of different writers, directors and concepts and in the end Fincher just took it all and mixed it up and released this POS as his first film. I watched it a few years ago on Sky Movies on an OLED, and the special effects for the CGI Alien running around was terrible. A wasted opportunity with what could have been a decent film. Alien Resurrection is arguably worse than this though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.