Last Film You Saw

Watching Captain America 'The First Avenger' at the moment. Enjoying the timeframe of WW2 with some excellent attention to uniform detail. But my gosh, doesn't Hayley Atwell give it some controlled sass, I think I've found a new guilty pleasure.
Watched it this afternoon. Not a fan of comic book stuff, but like you I enjoyed the WW2 setting. And yes, she was quite something.

John wick 2. was channel surfing and started watching even though it was about half way through. ive seen it before but its good mindless violence. Excellent stuff. Decided to find the 3rd and wathced half of that too. Ill finish it tonight .

Coming 2 America

Quite possibly the worst 'comedy' film I have ever seen. There wasnt a single part of it that was funny enough to raise a smile yet alone a laugh. Total utter wank, avoid at all costs

Coming 2 America

Quite possibly the worst 'comedy' film I have ever seen. There wasnt a single part of it that was funny enough to raise a smile yet alone a laugh. Total utter wank, avoid at all costs
The first one was abysmal. I only had to see ten seconds of the trailer to realise I would only watch it at gunpoint..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.