Last Film You Saw

Six minutes to midnight - starring Judi Dench and Eddie Izzard about a Nazi girls school in Bexhill between the wars. Based on a true story, with some spies and skulduggery thrown in for good luck, it's quite a jolly romp and considering I can't normally stand Izzard, he was pretty good, so it was a harmless way to spend 90 minutes.

Watched yesterday. Quite enjoyed It. Felt like a Dick Barton caper.

United States v Billie Holiday; bit of a disappointment to be honest. The Actor playing Holiday was brilliant, especially her singing. The rest was just a bit dull.

The film focused on the brilliant song ‘Strange Fruit’, a song about lynching in the southern US states. Her determination to continue to sing the song made enemies in Government.

Watched Sherpa last weekend. Not really a film, more a documentary.
Though it was excellent, but then I love anything to do with Everest.

The Silencing. 3/10. A sheriff and a tracker, team up to find some bastard who is kidnapping young teens in the woods. Sounds good I thought. It was shite, and it contained one of the most absurd, midway plot twists I have ever seen. By the time we found out who the culprit was, I couldnt possibly care less, then I fell asleep and missed the last 10 minutes.

Scoob. 2/10. Loved Scooby doo when I was a kid, so when the little one puts it on now, I dont complain. Enjoy the mystery solving and trying to guess which ones the baddie. Sounds good I thought. It was shite. There was no mystery what so ever. It was some modern superhero story involving Dick Dasterdly and some other Wacky Races characters! What the fuck. Oh and Simon Cowell was in it as....Simon Cowell. Scooby doo my arse.

Watched Host tonight. Not normally a huge horror fan, but thought it was pretty good and genuinely quite eerie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.