Last Film You Saw

"Old Henry".

I know there's a few fans of the 'Western' genre and this is a pretty good film, in my opinion. I like the way this is told as it reminds me, somewhat, of "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Not in style, but in expanse.

Whilst I have big hopes for Tim Blake Nelson's future, I saw him struggle a touch with this role, in places. However, don't let my view stop you watching this film as there's a decent twist in it.

"Old Henry".

I know there's a few fans of the 'Western' genre and this is a pretty good film, in my opinion. I like the way this is told as it reminds me, somewhat, of "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Not in style, but in expanse.

Whilst I have big hopes for Tim Blake Nelson's future, I saw him struggle a touch with this role, in places. However, don't let my view stop you watching this film as there's a decent twist in it.
I enjoyed it. Watched another western as well called Apache Junction which was decent.

Halloween Hubert or something on Netflix. 6/10. One strange film, is it a kids film? Is it for adults? Fuck knows, but it was quite funny.

"Old Henry".

Watched it this afternoon thought is was good watch loved the pace of the film and liked the storyline.. 7/10

"Old Henry".

Where did you watch this mate?

Old Henry is available in theaters as of Oct. 1, 2021. However, according to Decider, it will be available to rent or purchase on VOD platforms such as Google Play, Amazon Video, Vudu, Apple TV, and YouTube after its theatrical release.
Ah ok. I thought it was a streaming service ):

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.