Last Film You Saw

How come The Last Duel is on Disney+ when it was only in the cinema last month? Not that Im complaining, looking forward to seeing it.

Because it's poor?

Personally, I think it's time Ridley Scott called it a day for directing and just produced stuff. There's not enough excellence to provide a reason why he's still in work.

As for the film, apart from getting used to actors not injecting themselves into the role or timepiece (there's a real 'fuck it' attitude in the beginning), for me it comes across as a stage play in many parts, a mish mash of characterisation with no saving graces and Jodie Comer, absolutely struggling to do anything with the part; this is a directing issue.

Like she was, in this role, the film was very limited.

I have meant to watch this for years but just never got round to it, we finally watched Blood Diamond. Pretty decent film, not sure about Leo's accent though! Not much has changed since the film was released, just as well as fighting over diamonds and gold, people are now fighting over lithium as well! I did like the one line in the film where an old villager says something along the lines of 'lets hope they don't find oil here, then we'll be in real trouble'.

Recently watched the film Dune. The acting, graphics, musical accompaniment are simply awesome. The film was absolutely gorgeous on the big screen.
Yeah totally agree, looking forward to part 2, hope it's the same team/director that does the 2nd one.

Went to see Resident Evil last night.

Suprisingly not completely terrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.