Last Film You Saw

Die Hard with a Vengeance

My favourite Die Hard. It’s OTT but the action scenes are excellent, Jeremy Irons is fantastic as the villain and the chemistry between Willis and Jackson is excellent.

1995 was a great year for movies.

Sound of Music in glorious 4k, I’ve never watched it all the way through, just bits here and there, must admit it’s good, obviously all the songs are classics but Adeleweiss in particular just gets you there. 7.5/10

The Aftermath with Keira knightly shown on bbc2, it was better than i imagined but i thought the ending was a tad weak

Dances With Wolves. The extended version.

Started at 12.00 on Stephens’s Day, had to break for the City/Leicester game, then watch the conclusion, which took us up to half time in the Chelsea/Villa game!

It’s aging really well (apart from Kevin Costner’s mullet!), and still beautiful to look at.

Fantastic film in general.

Sound of Music in glorious 4k, I’ve never watched it all the way through, just bits here and there, must admit it’s good, obviously all the songs are classics but Adeleweiss in particular just gets you there. 7.5/10
There's no doubt, one of the best films ever made, many of the songs give me goosebumps. The film deserves a much higher score 9.5/10 :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.