Last Film You Saw

Snowpiercer crazy but brilliant.....i thought it was your usual apocalyptic based film but completely surprised me and enjoyed very much.

leewill31 said:
Snowpiercer crazy but brilliant.....i thought it was your usual apocalyptic based film but completely surprised me and enjoyed very much.

Just watched this. Superb. If you like The Host (Korean) then this is for you.

I really, really, really want to watch Vampire Academy but I can't find it yet :(

bobmcfc said:
I really, really, really want to watch Vampire Academy but I can't find it yet :(
I didn't mind Vampire movies when I was a younger, enjoyed movies like "the lost boys", "near dark", "interview with a vampire" but since bloody Twilight they have become watered down and unappealing..like non alcoholic beer. Bring back real vampires and no more fanny boy metrosexual undead type

Divergent

Complete shite, started messing on lappy after 5min.
Cheap feeling hunger games/ running man ripoff with weak scenes leaving a very rushed and hollow hollywood schedule filler feel to it.
The young looking cool cast only accentuate the cheesy and shallow feel of the film (think chick flics like the twilight trilogy), it is bad cheese btw.

Not a film for blokes at any rate unless your a bud drinking nancy like Kun (hi mate) :p

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
bobmcfc said:
I didn't mind Vampire movies when I was a younger, enjoyed movies like "the lost boys", "near dark", "interview with a vampire" but since bloody Twilight they have become watered down and unappealing..like non alcoholic beer. Bring back real vampires and no more fanny boy metrosexual undead type

How dare you insult twilight !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.