Last Film You Saw

bobmcfc said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
bobmcfc said:
I really, really, really want to watch Vampire Academy but I can't find it yet :(
I didn't mind Vampire movies when I was a younger, enjoyed movies like "the lost boys", "near dark", "interview with a vampire" but since bloody Twilight they have become watered down and unappealing..like non alcoholic beer. Bring back real vampires and no more fanny boy metrosexual undead type

How dare you insult twilight !
I will very dare insult twilight. Twilight single handedly killed vampires better than any stake or sunlight ever did. Now vampire movies are more "ooh, will he kiss her" and less "will he tear her throat out". It's all bollocks. Now zombies are next target for the fanny generation with "warm bodies"

PinkFinal said:
Starred Up

Not bad

Youre right,it wasn't bad,it was abysmal.

Homefront 7/10...... Statham actually can act! for his efforts,he gets a green light in his next outing as a hard man;-)

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
bobmcfc said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I didn't mind Vampire movies when I was a younger, enjoyed movies like "the lost boys", "near dark", "interview with a vampire" but since bloody Twilight they have become watered down and unappealing..like non alcoholic beer. Bring back real vampires and no more fanny boy metrosexual undead type

How dare you insult twilight !
I will very dare insult twilight. Twilight single handedly killed vampires better than any stake or sunlight ever did. Now vampire movies are more "ooh, will he kiss her" and less "will he tear her throat out". It's all bollocks. Now zombies are next target for the fanny generation with "warm bodies"

Nah, zombies still smell bad

Bad Country, story of a hitman turned informer. Reasonably good once you get over the Bad guy in this, is the same actor that plays the weirdo detective in Something About Mary.
6/10

The talk of vampires on here got me in the mood for some vampire hunter d bloodlust. Great adult anime film. Also alucard of hellsing is a pretty mean vampire, if you can get over its a cartoon. Love it

Do not watch 'the legend of hercules' under any circumstance. Its trying to be 300 but is closer to an episode of xena warrior princess in acting & cgi. The special effects really are abysmal. Its the sort of film you expect to find made for tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.