Last Film You Saw

Blue Maverick said:
Captain America Winter Soldier great action movie, miles better than the first 8/10

thats whats putting me off the second one cos the first was so shit, worth watching then i assume!?

Watched 'Hanna' - Enjoyed it, despite the pathetic villain who supposedly had "special talents" (a white suit and two Eastenders extras as henchmen) and the numerous 'how the f*ck would anyone be able to do that' moments (i.e. reaching up from a small manhole in the desert, grabbing and holding on to the undercarriage of an armoured vehicle travelling at high speed. She would have been torn in half).
7/10

Mayor West said:
Blue Maverick said:
Captain America Winter Soldier great action movie, miles better than the first 8/10

thats whats putting me off the second one cos the first was so shit, worth watching then i assume!?

Brilliant,far better than the first,however,i also enjoyed that.

And stay till the end....

'Waking Ned' last night, yet again. The eulogy scene gets me every time.

Waking-Ned.jpg

Cheers, Ned.

American Hustle - 9.5/10 - may even be a 10 but only time will tell

Great acting, interesting story, good music choices, funny parts mixed in, twist at the end - what more could you want?

Will be watching it again soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.