Last game: will we see the League cup?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Judge Roughneck said:
The fact that we have actually won one of the 3 domestic honours has been a bit muted. Understandable, given that we needed to focus on other matters until the end of the season.
We saw the briefest of glimpses before kick off at the first home match following the cup final.
I don't think it warrants a parade but I would like to see it shown to the fans by the team during a lap of honour following the West Ham game so we can finish the season on a positive note and all acknowledge the achievement and remind ourselves that we've got something to build on next season. It would be right for everyone to stay behind for once and not get into slanging matches with players.
And two fingers up to everyone else.
They can walk around with it while they build the stand for the prem trophy to be awarded to us it will fill the time in then they can show both of them off :) it's not over yet.

Well done CFL for keeping the faith. Well done.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
No, we won't see the league cup because Kompany will lift the Premier league title.

...and well done to the Lithuania branch for the positive, and correct forecast.

After a self imposed exile from all football related media following the Liverpool love-in and City slagging (so that included avoiding Blue Moon) I chose this thread to be the first to read tonight. I'd definitely have been in the 'now seen them win all the domestic trophies' corner and Wembley this year was the most enjoyable because we actually had a few minutes to take in that trophy winning feeling after Navas scored. Sunday was pretty special too, and we did stay for the lap of honour - don't remember seeing the League Cup though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.