Last minute gift ideas for the other half

chesterbells

The usual, “if there’s already a thread for this please merge” etc, but what are you getting her/him I’m struggling for ideas.

A Wine tasting session & some park run clobber on the list so far.

Find a park run on a sunny island and book a holiday there and enter her ( in the park run!)

Tickets to Carmen at La Fenice in March.

Ooooh, that sounds rather nice! Pity Maria has gone!

As Mrs Ewing is an EFC fan by proxy I can't bestow upon her the usual stuff from the City shop, but I have bought her a goat! It's supposed to be called Nik, which I suppose is Kid backwards, but I've renamed it Shaun and even put his name on the tag!

I can't help you but pm @worsleyweb, he knows a thing or too about what the ladies like.

Mr ww has just gone out for the day with my card while I go on a day out with the kids. Told her to get what she wants upto an agreed limit. She loves shopping and I hate it so winner winner. Tatton Park for me. Lovely.

Queues chocka. Honestly, why can’t all these people be more organised & get everything sorted in advance?
Still, there’s always tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.