Last nights ticket prices

city51

does anyone else who bought the 50 pound bundle feel a bit cheated that they were selling tickets for a fiver to get people to go.They should have done cheap tickets from the beginning and maybe we would have full houses for all 3 games and it would have been fairer to everyone ,it seems to me the loyal fans have been hard done to.Sorry if this has been mentioned on another thread.

I attended all 3 matches for £50.
£16.66 a game. Absoloute bargain.

Got a phone call from my mate (a lapsed attending blue) this morning. He took his dad, brother and his two kids for the first time. £19 for all of them.

Spent a few quid in souveneir shop, bite to eat at HT.
All of them had a great time. Signed the kids up for Live for City. They can't wait to go again.

That's what's called a "WIN WIN" situation.

You got it for free!! And if we're splitting the £50 into 3 parts then it's £16.66 each and the rest of us paid £30 for the Juve game!

Blue Punter said:
I attended all 3 matches for £50.
£16.66 a game. Absoloute bargain.

Got a phone call from my mate (a lapsed attending blue) this morning. He took his dad, brother and his two kids for the first time. £19 for all of them.

Spent a few quid in souveneir shop, bite to eat at HT.
All of them had a great time. Signed the kids up for Live for City. They can't wait to go again.

That's what's called a "WIN WIN" situation.

I was happy they dropped the prices because it would of been embarassing just think they should have dropped it from the beggining would of been better full stadium and fairer to everyone thats all

You pays youre money you takes youre chance = its no different that buying a pair of shoes at full price only for them to be reduced two weeks later in the sale. At the end of the day you book early to avoid disappointment and to ensure you sit in a preferred location, and if not then like I say take youre chances and see if they go down closer to the game date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.