Last search query you entered?

Gelsons Dad

Just noticed whats in my search window and thought that my need some explaining if anyone saw it.

"how deep can a shag dive"

It was prompted by a comment on a bbc program about welsh wildlife earlier today. The answer is incredible.

Gelsons Dad said:
Just noticed whats in my search window and thought that my need some explaining if anyone saw it.

It was prompted by a comment on a bbc program about welsh wildlife earlier today. The answer is incredible.

Was the answer Jacques Cousteau? I believe all charges were dropped and all references to the sad interlude were edited out of his Silent World.

sweynforkbeard said:
Gelsons Dad said:

Was the answer Jacques Cousteau? I believe all charges were dropped and all references to the sad interlude were edited out of his Silent World.

How true;shagging too deep can make you deaf. His Priest DID warn him.

sweynforkbeard said:
Gelsons Dad said:

I can hear his voice now "zere iz daanger ere, we mus be vary carfuul"

my second boiler broke on Friday and its old. Getting you cant get parts from B&Q so I turned to Google

"OLD BOILER PARTS"

Im so glad I had eaten . . . it was like an explosion in a Chicken Factory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.