Last time two academy players scored for the first team?

feedmpenzaandhewillscore

Front of the kippax chomping on a wagon wheel
Harwood-Bellis (fortunately) and Foden scoring against Port Vale on the weekend has had me racking my brain the last time this occurred. When have 2 academy products scored for City in the same competitive fixture? It’s certainly not under Pep and can only think of Lopez getting game time under Pellegrini.

Would it be going back to the Lesley Hughes era as Ireland and Danny Sturridge got amongst the goals back then.

Harwood-Bellis (fortunately) and Foden scoring against Port Vale on the weekend has had me racking my brain the last time this occurred. When have 2 academy products scored for City in the same competitive fixture? It’s certainly not under Pep and can only think of Lopez getting game time under Pellegrini.

Would it be going back to the Lesley Hughes era as Ireland and Danny Sturridge got amongst the goals back then.
I'll start you off with : Stephen Ireland & Nedum Onuoha 16/03/08 2-1 win at home to Spurs

Stephen Ireland & Michael Johnson 28/09/09 S****horpe 5-1 win in the League Cup

12th Dec 16 v Celtic in Champs league 1-1 Kaleechi ( sort of Accademy ) and Roberts ( again sort of Accademy)

Mike Doyle and Glyn Pardoe 1970 League Cup Final.
I know Glyn was not from Stockport but he was from Cheshire which is near enough for me.
Oh come on please.
Glyn wasn`t just from Cheshire he was from Mid Cheshire as was his cousin,Alan Oakes.Wonderful people from a wonderful old town.Well it was until all these fucking Scousers and Mancs came over in the early 1960`s and we became an over-spill town.

If you're more BBC and like a bit of a spin doctor:

When was the last time two ex-Liverpool youth players that entered City's academy for a large fee and managed to score two goals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.