Last Words?

Just reassure him that everything will be ok. You and the rest of his family and friends will look after his immediate family, that he’s done everything that needed doing and his affairs are all in order on top of all the personal reminiscing and statements of love.

my spinster aunt died a few years ago. I was her executor and one of three family members still alive. She was a long way away from me so I could not get to visit her often. When I made the final visit with my brother and sister she was a shell of a human being. She seemed to visibly relax when we held her and spoke to her. We told her how much we loved her. She had a strong faith so we told her it was all going to be fine and she could go now.
An hour after leaving the hospice they phoned to say she had passed.
I’m convinced she “hung on” for our visit.

Sorry to hear that mate.
I suppose it comes down to what kind of relationship you had with him which will determine what you say. He may appreciate one last bit of humour if that’s how he lived his life, but obviously if he’s a serious person then that wouldn’t work.
Either way, good luck and hope you find the right words.

In my letter i told a funny anecdote and he loved it

Well i couldn't bring myself to to send a message yesterday. Had it composed a few times but hitting 'send' was the stumbling block.
Bill's idea of a vid is a cracker so i'm gonna do that, once i've loosened up this affy.

If he is a Blue remind him of all the shit times where hopefully you laughed through adversity and since the takeover he has got to see the greatest football ever witnessed.

If he is a Blue remind him of all the shit times where hopefully you laughed through adversity and since the takeover he has got to see the greatest football ever witnessed.
Billy went at 5 is morning. He was a wanderers supporter but loved City. Sent him a text on Wednesday pointing out City were still Champions. His wife said it put a smile on his face.

Thoughts with you , never seems fair when a friend or family goes to soon . Lost a good mate two years ago , top blue , think about him often especially at the game . In time when you think of him he'll put a smile on your face when you least expect . Sounds like he knew what a good friend you were , take care

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.