Lateral test

I booked mine originally for 11-30 on the Saturday at Andrew’s pharmacy in Macc. Just read elsewhere that it needs to be after 1-30pm ffs !!!
Anyway Sainsbury’s do tests all day at their in store pharmacy so that’s were I’m going now
Assume all the others do the same

I booked mine originally for 11-30 on the Saturday at Andrew’s pharmacy in Macc. Just read elsewhere that it needs to be after 1-30pm ffs !!!
Anyway Sainsbury’s do tests all day at their in store pharmacy so that’s were I’m going now
Assume all the others do the same
Surely it's not literally within 24 hours?

Can't you just turn up early?

i cant find anywhere locally that does these on a Saturday either. Nearest and one Im likely to use is in Blackpool which is about an hours drive ... which is about the same as going to the Ethihad if City do arrange something

crazy though when really we are still not supposed to making unnecessary journeys that I need 2 hours travel to get this test. and i think thenh do the same 5 days later ?

this site is open until 3:45 on the Sat. still not quite 24 hours but that will have to do

i cant find anywhere locally that does these on a Saturday either. Nearest and one Im likely to use is in Blackpool which is about an hours drive ... which is about the same as going to the Ethihad if City do arrange something

crazy though when really we are still not supposed to making unnecessary journeys that I need 2 hours travel to get this test. and i think thenh do the same 5 days later ?

this site is open until 3:45 on the Sat. still not quite 24 hours but that will have to do
Think they've said it has to be after 13.30 on the Saturday so that should be ok I think. Have you got a link for the Blackpool one - thats probably my nearest?

I'm only finding sites where you can collect home testing kits.

I have managed to book through local council (Wigan) website 13:40 on the Saturday

Nowhere around my way does testing after 1230 on Saturdays so going to have to see what the club come up with. I sense a long drive somewhere next Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.