Lautaro Martínez

The rumoured 110m buy out for the two weeks in July would be very nice indeed. If he settles like Sergio and stays here for 10 years it will be a bargain.

He's getting a great education under Conte and getting him off the back of a title win in Italy would be awesome.

I think the lad has got it and he would be by number one target to replace Sergio.

When we missed out on the generational talent Felix all looked gloomy but since then we have seen both Erling Braut Haaland and now Lautaro Martinez enter the generational talent sphere....

When we missed out on the generational talent Felix all looked gloomy but since then we have seen both Erling Braut Haaland and now Lautaro Martinez enter the generational talent sphere....
These talents pop up every few years all the time, it is part of the reason I never get THAT worried when people panic that we lose a player like Felix or Sancho, give it another 2 years and we will see more of them. Players are learning football better at a younger age faster than ever before.

These talents pop up every few years all the time, it is part of the reason I never get THAT worried when people panic that we lose a player like Felix or Sancho, give it another 2 years and we will see more of them. Players are learning football better at a younger age faster than ever before.

that's because they are not really generational talents. For the life f me, I don't see how Felix went for that money.

that's because they are not really generational talents. For the life f me, I don't see how Felix went for that money.
Mbappe is the only true generational talent imo.

Even though Sancho is an amazing prospect, Hudson-Odoi if given the same chance at Dortmund would have been similar and Foden while an attacking midfielder, is of a similar talent to Sancho imo. Very high level talents for sure (like Felix), but a couple show up every year or two.

The price is part of the hype/glamour James going to Madrid was the same, his claim to fame is he sold more shirts that season than the entire utd team,, Felix made a mistake going to a club that has similar players and can not improve his weaknesses

The price is part of the hype/glamour James going to Madrid was the same, his claim to fame is he sold more shirts that season than the entire utd team,, Felix made a mistake going to a club that has similar players and can not improve his weaknesses

I don't know, I haven't watched to much of Felix but what I did, he's not half of a player of the price paid for him. And all that after a single professional season in Portugal, just don't understand.

I don't know, I haven't watched to much of Felix but what I did, he's not half of a player of the price paid for him. And all that after a single professional season in Portugal, just don't understand.

Considering you have not seen much you have summed him up accurately , so who got the best deal? the agent, selling club,player ,new club media or sponsors, it certainly is not football fans

Considering you have not seen much you have summed him up accurately , so who got the best deal? the agent, selling club,player ,new club media or sponsors, it certainly is not football fans
I doubt new club got a good deal, tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.