Lautaro Martínez

Apparently his agents are in talks with Barca, be a real shame to lose out on him but I guess you can't blame the lad if he goes there. Gets to play with one of his heroes in his twilight years and will be the defacto no1 striker.

The guy has looked quality, but one worry was he was quoted as saying he does not like playing as a lone striker.

The guy has looked quality, but one worry was he was quoted as saying he does not like playing as a lone striker.

I think it was that the team only played with a lone striker so he never really got a game as Icardi was there. But now they play a front 2 he's pretty much in every week

If he goes to Barca we'll have to go balls to the wall to secure Haaland. These two are realistically the only strikers at the moment that would improve us directly and suit our system, while also having potential to become one of the best strikers in the world.

Apparently his agents are in talks with Barca, be a real shame to lose out on him but I guess you can't blame the lad if he goes there. Gets to play with one of his heroes in his twilight years and will be the defacto no1 striker.

Don’t think he would displace Suarez until 2021.

If he goes to Barca we'll have to go balls to the wall to secure Haaland. These two are realistically the only strikers at the moment that would improve us directly and suit our system, while also having potential to become one of the best strikers in the world.
Problem is we won’t break our pay structure and will not compete with the likes of Utd real and Barca we will always lose out if it comes to a bidding war . No point being the richest club if you don’t spend it

He looks the real deal doesn't he! Perfect replacement for Kun.
Martinez movement is sensational, Seems to do what Aguero does as in he seems like he's not interested then all of a sudden he comes alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.