Lautaro Martínez

His track record is not bad

Adrian Sanchez claiming tonight that Inter have stopped renewal talks with Lautaro due to the player's desire to consider offer from Barcelona, that Barca has the positive interest of the player

A perfect replacement for Aguero, but in my opinion we already have two strikers in him and Jesus that are too similar.

I'd prefer us to go for someone like Haland personally, a big bastard that would give us a different option.

So Aguero gone after this season or will we have 3 strikers for a year? Agueros deal expires in 2021.

A perfect replacement for Aguero, but in my opinion we already have two strikers in him and Jesus that are too similar.

I'd prefer us to go for someone like Haland personally, a big bastard that would give us a different option.
Sergio and gabby aren't similar at all aside from being short arse

Reactions: cjn
That source is also pretty reliable for Inter news I think. We will have to trigger that €111m release clause which will break the PL transfer record, but needs must.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.