Lautaro Martínez

I think we have a huge advantage over Barcelona in the sense that fellow argentinian Aguero has been playing here for ten years. If there's anyone who can convince Lautaro to come here, it's him.

I think we have a huge advantage over Barcelona in the sense that fellow argentinian Aguero has been playing here for ten years. If there's anyone who can convince Lautaro to come here, it's him.
Our Argentine contingent has been running low the last few years with Zaba gone. Mundo Deportivo also joining in on the fun today also:

Ah yeah, if there's one thing we have that Barcelona don't, it's a fellow Argentinian that's been playing there 10+ years...

A certain Mr Messi plays for Barcelona and is also Argentinian. He's been there over 10 years too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.