Lautaro Martínez

lautaro is the truth but if barcelona wants him they'll get him, thats usually the case with south american players

I believe there is interest on both sides so in principal this statement is accurate, just a question of price. Hard to imagine Inter will negotiate the fee down from even 110M which I doubt Barcelona will be willing to pay. After watching him closely in our two encounters with him, I love his game although he is very much an unpolished gem. By comparison, at the same age Aguero was already a bonafide world class striker for a few seasons so it's reasonable to be prudent in not going all in for a player that has yet to do this for a full season much less a few

Still, I prefer Lautaro's profile & game to those of Haaland or Timo

I believe there is interest on both sides so in principal this statement is accurate, just a question of price. Hard to imagine Inter will negotiate the fee down from even 110M which I doubt Barcelona will be willing to pay. After watching him closely in our two encounters with him, I love his game although he is very much an unpolished gem. By comparison, at the same age Aguero was already a bonafide world class striker for a few seasons so it's reasonable to be prudent in not going all in for a player that has yet to do this for a full season much less a few

Still, I prefer Lautaro's profile & game to those of Haaland or Timo
The stories are back that your in for Neymar again next summer.

@ question, where you getting your cash from? and who will be leaving if Neymar does come back?

@ question, where you getting your cash from? and who will be leaving if Neymar does come back?

It’s the eternal question with Barca imo at the minute as their debt is ridiculous and rising with their constant spending!

The Neymar pursuit is difficult to comprehend but as I have regularly weighed in, this board (Bartomeu) does not make wise sporting decisions and certainly not in keeping with what has made the club great. Moreover, rumours/stories all have to be taken with a grain of salt these days as fake news dominates every sector - but, it would appear that the credible sources indicate the club will indeed be back to seal his return in summer.

Nevertheless, sales will be coming to balance the books - Semedo, Rakitic, Vidal, Coutinho & Dembele (maybe Junior as well) are all likely going to be moved. Those sales alone coupled with a typical transfer budget of 70-80M means Neymar or Lautaro are all possibilities but unless the combined transfer fee & wages are unreasonable (i.e. De Ligt) then there are no targets that are out of Barca's reach - truth is I never understood this claim that the club had their hands tied in the transfer market owing to their finances.

The salaries are the prevailing issue at Barcelona atm and that too will be sorted with the aforementioned sales. I hope Suarez stays until 2021, at least, but we'll see

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.