Lautaro Martínez

Why not? he has a lot of the attributes we would be looking for in a striker and could well be available.

We need an absolute elite player to replace Kun and I can't see that talent level within Martinez. His goal scoring record at club level is not that impressive

We need an absolute elite player to replace Kun and I can't see that talent level within Martinez. His goal scoring record at club level is not that impressive
Well who is "elite", the only one I can think of is Lewandowski and he is going nowhere. We are going to go nowhere near Haaland or Mbappe.

Martinez is playing under Conte and is tasked with just supporting Lukaku, how many goals you want him to have.

Well who is "elite", the only one I can think of is Lewandowski and he is going nowhere. We are going to go nowhere near Haaland or Mbappe.

Martinez is playing under Conte and is tasked with just supporting Lukaku, how many goals you want him to have.

I'm sure Haaland might fancy us now that Ole looks like he'll be heading off by Christmas

Need some innovation here. We need an 18 yard box poacher. We create chances, we really just need some one clinical to finish them off.

Hasn’t he been utter shite for Inter this season?

Rather have a bit more physical presence in the box which we’ve lacked since Dzeko left, something a bit different to Jesus or Agüero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.