Lautaro Martinez

Only that he compares very well
By playing mostly B rate teams when Kun needed a nap and barely contributing in games that matter. The other 4 all had 20+ goal league seasons and decisive, title success and defining campaigns. Jesus turns up for Kun's month off, scores 1 in 7 shots and gets by with the odd brace against Palace or someone of similar ilk. Hasn't been a top level contributor since 17/18.

By playing mostly B rate teams when Kun needed a nap and barely contributing in games that matter. The other 4 all had 20+ goal league seasons and decisive, title success and defining campaigns. Jesus turns up for Kun's month off, scores 1 in 7 shots and gets by with the odd brace against Palace or someone of similar ilk. Hasn't been a top level contributor since 17/18.

I will happily take a guy who either scores or assists every 92 mins, it’s as simple as that really. Its one of the worst arguments you ever hear on here going on about B rated teams.

Let’s take van Persie whose numbers are worse and Salah whose are the same. They score against better sides. If that’s the case then they must score less against poor teams. So these better players can’t score as many against inferior sides. You see the problem with that argument? All those other players got more runs in the team and that is huge for strikers.

When/if we get a striker keeping Jesus is important not just for his goals assists but his pressing and link up play. He is a top quality player.

I will happily take a guy who either scores or assists every 92 mins, it’s as simple as that really. Its one of the worst arguments you ever hear on here going on about B rated teams.

Let’s take van Persie whose numbers are worse and Salah whose are the same. They score against better sides. If that’s the case then they must score less against poor teams. So these better players can’t score as many against inferior sides. You see the problem with that argument? All those other players got more runs in the team and that is huge for strikers.

When/if we get a striker keeping Jesus is important not just for his goals assists but his pressing and link up play. He is a top quality player.

No, I don't. They played in lesser teams and have had defining campaigns that Jesus can only dream of being a bit part squad player.

Jesus got a pass because Raz was so shit last season. Even the Copa America his only notable contribution was to get sent off. So much for the new Ronaldo.

No, I don't. They played in lesser teams and have had defining campaigns that Jesus can only dream of being a bit part squad player.

Jesus got a pass because Raz was so shit last season. Even the Copa America his only notable contribution was to get sent off. So much for the new Ronaldo.

Yes arsenal scum and liverpool were all shite.

Absolutely

Compared to the team Jesus gets to play in, they aren't as good. Jesus plays in the best team in PL history against the easiest opponents and has a below par strike rate given the chances he actually gets.

The fact he rarely plays as an out and out striker, the fact the play doesn’t revolve round him, the fact you say he play against easier opponents which is just a figment of your imagination just means you are talking nonsense.

You don’t recognise a decent player when you see one, I get it, probably best to move on.

The fact he rarely plays as an out and out striker, the fact the play doesn’t revolve round him, the fact you say he play against easier opponents which is just a figment of your imagination just means you are talking nonsense.

You don’t recognise a decent player when you see one, I get it, probably best to move on.

I'm just honest. You can dishonestly cover up for him all you want, doesn't change his conversion rate and lack of standing to the other 4 elite level forwards on the list.

I'm just honest. You can dishonestly cover up for him all you want, doesn't change his conversion rate and lack of standing to the other 4 elite level forwards on the list.

I will carry on watching football and seeing a players all round talent, you can carry on with your conversion rate data.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.