Lautaro Martinez

Jumanji

The Daily Mail's "exclusive" (lol) is saying we're in for him. He's really rated down here in Italy. Haven't seen any other links to him. Probably just some silly season transfer bollocks.

Would be a nice addition to the team, though.

I wonder if his move to Barca is on the rocks.

Interesting times, since the verdict the papers have linked us with allot of players.

I wonder if his move to Barca is on the rocks.

Interesting times, since the verdict the papers have linked us with allot of players.
Barca don't have 2 euros to put together.

I like Martinez, id expect he wants to leave Inter and be the main man. Is he willing to accept the competition of Aguero and Jesus. His release clause has also expired now but Inter would still do business I reckon.

I see him as a poor man's Aguero. I rate Jesus higher than him as well. He has 13 goals in Serie A so far. His best season. Far from the numbers Aguero was hitting at that age.

agreed, not worth the hype. Jesus has 12 goals and 7 assists, Martinez has 13 goals and 3 assists.

One starts every single game the other is a back up to Aguero.

I’d prefer Haaland if we’re in for a striker.

I see him as a poor man's Aguero. I rate Jesus higher than him as well. He has 13 goals in Serie A so far. His best season. Far from the numbers Aguero was hitting at that age.
Not saying he would score more in another league but likely he would. The Italian teams typically play very defensively. Over the last decade it is one if the lower scoring leagues in Europe. I would contend many players would score fewer goals playing in Serie A.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.