Lautaro Martinez

After Jesus performance yesterday, I don't think Lautaro is better.
But come next week Jesus will be poor again and we will have the same debate . I’ll be honest with you I don’t think think Jesus is nowhere good enough to replace augero as our main striker . He misses far too many chances for me . But that is my opinion .

His move to Barca is off, they are skint.

He is the nearest thing there is to a Sergio replacement.

Looks a class act.
100% agree with you.
He is very similar to Kun in his early days. Very nimble and has that aggressive attitude Argentina strikers always seem to possess.
Please let this happen.

Thats an insult to Carlos who was a champion wherever he goes .
Your name sake had a bit of a clumsiness with the ball and slightly poor control for his talent. Lautaro's has those weaknesses without all the intangibles that made Tevez great. Doesn't have his shot power, heart, dribble, or intensity.

Seems very similar to Jesus (not a bad thing but not for 100mil), we need a pure finisher more like Aguero, as hard as that will be to find.

Your name sake had a bit of a clumsiness with the ball and slightly poor control for his talent. Lautaro's has those weaknesses without all the intangibles that made Tevez great. Doesn't have his shot power, heart, dribble, or intensity.

UnsTch: Bad control per game

Carlos 1.7
Lutaro 3.1

UnsTch: Bad control per game

Carlos 1.7
Lutaro 3.1
Yes, I'm not suggesting Lutato isn't worse. But Tevez ball control for someone as talented as he was was pedestrian. Also, he's shaky ball control often made him slowdown often. So it's not just the lost balls, but balls he had to slow down to get or try 2 to 3 attempts to get it under control. Those don't show up in those stats.

I'm sure Lautaro is perhaps still worse. But he has the same weakness too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.