Lautaro Martinez

We definitely need another proven goalscorer but I don't know enough about this guy to say whether he's the answer.

Can’t be any worse than Jesus. Time has come to move on. Inter want him so lets make it happen.

Can’t be any worse than Jesus. Time has come to move on. Inter want him so lets make it happen.
He’ll be 23 soon, and had 6 goals last season and 13 so far this season. He’s very similar to Jesus in output and playing style. Werner was the best goalscoring attacker available and for about half the price.

Oh he can. He really can. Jesus may not be a lot of things. But he is a skilled player who hustles.

Martinez has all the weaknesses Jesus has with few advantages. Maybe a slight advantage in the air.

He is not the passer or dribbler Jesus is and doesn't work as hard. I don't understand the allure anyone has for him

Oh he can. He really can. Jesus may not be a lot of things. But he is a skilled player who hustles.

Martinez has all the weaknesses Jesus has with few advantages. Maybe a slight advantage in the air.

He is not the passer or dribbler Jesus is and doesn't work as hard. I don't understand the allure anyone has for him
Because too many people here like writing players off after every less than perfect performance, Jesus being a common choice. The grass is always greener to those. Give it a week and you'll have people begging for us to buy Tammy Abraham.

we defiinely need a provengoal scorere. I dont know enough about his guy but we need someone- jesus on his own just cant cut it long term

Because too many people here like writing players off after every less than perfect performance, Jesus being a common choice. The grass is always greener to those. Give it a week and you'll have people begging for us to buy Tammy Abraham.
Will have him over Martinez. Tall and English

i like tammy abraham...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.