Lautaro Martinez

Barcelona bid 100M for him but he wanted to stay at Inter who then won the league. Why should he leave a club that‘s only gettin better while not knowing if he‘s going to start at Barcelona.
And yes he is the same type of player. Someone who can score headers despite being 5‘9, knows how to use his body, can run allday. Can score with his left and right. As I already mentioned he is only going to get better.

oh and Kun only scored 20 on his last season as the main striker. How did that turn out? Martinez is behind Lukaku and doesn‘t shoot the pens.
I will have to take your word that Barca bid £100m for him.....as your the only person reporting that?
This forum really is becoming more daft than rawk/cafe lol.

Stats are for fifa21 fans, who think everyone is awesome.....he's nothing special imo and never will be....IF Barca had bid 100m for him he would be there now....Spurs allegedly, bid 60m and aren't exactly in a bidding war are they? .....nothing about him is close to Aguero, except his nationality!
You realize by saying this you're precluded from ever using statistics in an argument again?

Before you react negativly, and yes you can be a little truculent at times I'm sure you'll agree, I'm not saying anything about you using statistics previously. I don't know, nor do I care, if you've used them before. You just can't use them in the future after saying what you have said.

Barcelona bid 100M for him but he wanted to stay at Inter who then won the league. Why should he leave a club that‘s only gettin better while not knowing if he‘s going to start at Barcelona.
And yes he is the same type of player. Someone who can score headers despite being 5‘9, knows how to use his body, can run allday. Can score with his left and right. As I already mentioned he is only going to get better.

oh and Kun only scored 20 on his last season as the main striker. How did that turn out? Martinez is behind Lukaku and doesn‘t shoot the pens.
I wouldn't put too much stock in Barca's valuation of players seeing how they bought Griezmann, Coutinho and Dembele all over 100mil a piece.

I wouldn't put too much stock in Barca's valuation of players seeing how they bought Griezmann, Coutinho and Dembele all over 100mil a piece.
All three of them players was performing at very high levels before the transfers to Barca for the big fees. If anything it should teach you that spending big on players, no matter how fantastic they are performing at the current clubs could flop.

We wouldn't be priced a 60m fee for Martinez, more like 100m. It's the City premium I'm afraid, would Kane cost other clubs 150-160m, would he fuck

We wouldn't be priced a 60m fee for Martinez, more like 100m. It's the City premium I'm afraid, would Kane cost other clubs 150-160m, would he fuck
There's no such thing as a 'City premium' anymore where we'd happily pay more than any other club (10 or 12 years ago maybe). I'm puzzled as to why anyone would keep propagating that bollocks.

Also I wasn't aware we'd paid £150-160mill for Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.