Lautaro Martinez

Twitter ITK with a great track record. Above this post she was claiming City will be signing a striker through Mendes in 2021.

She is Algerian (also a city fan and apparently related to Ali Bernarbia) so understandably her English isn’t perfect.

EDIT - I didn’t notice that the original date of the post was a year ago but it came up on twitter today as she retweeted it.

Same twitter ITK who said today that Ronaldo was a done deal.

I think Martinez will do well with us. Not world class but his pressing is really impressive and clinical (well most of the time atleast). Hopefully we can do for him next season

Reactions: DJ1
He could come from me, he doesn't look like a bad player and he's young, he could easily be extra class although I haven't seen him play much.

Well, now this is a player I always thought we would go for, both available and not costing £100+ mil, but for some reason wasted the time and energy on that limp-dicked, spineless English captain who knew what he wanted, but didn't have balls to down tools for a few days at least to back it up. And then this bullshit 48 hours with that geezer from Madeira. The only hope is Pep gets lucky with another season playing midgets and false nine.

It is the same with Felix link. Both are too similar to what we currently have and are not significant improvement either. It is not the ideal situation but it is better in keeping the money.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.