Lawnmower Recommendations

Alan Harper's Tash

Hi Bluemoon hive mind. 2 years in to having a cordless mower for a large lawn and one of the batteries won’t charge anymore. Supplier won’t send out a replacement and there are none available to buy in the U.K., so getting a refund.

What mowers would you recommend for a large lawn and one with a slope?

Dunno, the most expensive Bosch you can afford?
I am thinking of forking out for a Bosch. Went for a Hyundai last time and it’s been fine up until the battery failure.

Then there’s the decision over petrol vs battery. Corded isn’t an option as the lawn is too big.

Needs to mulch too.

I am thinking of forking out for a Bosch. Went for a Hyundai last time and it’s been fine up until the battery failure.

Then there’s the decision over petrol vs battery. Corded isn’t an option as the lawn is too big.

Needs to mulch too.
Even with extension? My mums garden is 40m long and she bought a lawnmower with 15 min cord and 30 m extension. Did the job nicely. She went for shite hover flymo despite my protest haha.

Getting-the-goat-Australia-struggling-to-meet-soaring-demand-for-goat-meat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.