Lawro reckons................

blumoon

West Brom were awful defensively last week and I imagine they will have been working on that this week.

Man City, too, cannot seem to get going.

City are playing like a team who are waiting for the January sales. They might not be looking for bargains but they will definitely be shopping, and they seem to be in limbo at the moment.

However, I think that long term the situation is looking good for City.

The owner understands that although City are in the lower reaches of the table at the moment what matters is where they are in May.

The club will look to sign several players in the transfer window, bed them in during the remainder of the season and assess the situation at the end of the campaign.

And although they are currently 17th in the table, a couple of wins will quickly move them up a few places.

Verdict: 1-1

blumoon said:
West Brom were awful defensively last week and I imagine they will have been working on that this week.

Man City, too, cannot seem to get going.

City are playing like a team who are waiting for the January sales. They might not be looking for bargains but they will definitely be shopping, and they seem to be in limbo at the moment.

However, I think that long term the situation is looking good for City.

The owner understands that although City are in the lower reaches of the table at the moment what matters is where they are in May.

The club will look to sign several players in the transfer window, bed them in during the remainder of the season and assess the situation at the end of the campaign.

And although they are currently 17th in the table, a couple of wins will quickly move them up a few places.

Verdict: 1-1

hope he dies soon he is getting on my titss

Timbobs said:
RobinJo said:
Anything but a win must question Mark Hughes ability even more as a manager.
I would question the intelligence of some supporters before questioning Hughes "as a manager"

Yeah because a draw against bottom of the league is that winning mentality Rob was talking about you plank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.