Lawro reckons................

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blumoon, 18 Dec 2008.

1. anyone whos a possible relegation candidate, gets a draw with us, home or away, anyone mid table gets a 1-0 or 2-1 win against us, home or away, anyone top 6 will get a 2-0 or 3-0 win over us....with this guy can we ever get a win out of him...his predictions are piss, i hope he dies...

2. jay_mcfc

jay_mcfc

Can't disagree with anything he says and 1-1 could well be a decent point the way we're going.

3. Old Mother Hell

Old Mother Hell

Anybody could come up with that...fucking Lawrenson is way overrated. Dude's a joke.

4. Tell The King

Tell The King

the team needs to put a fair few past west brom. i think one massive win, by 4 goals or so, could lift the team. we only need to go on a a good run and we'll soon be firmly in the top half of the table. about 9/10 places are seperated by 1 point at the moment, it's crazy.

5. DaveH

DaveH

If we get an early to settle the nerves. we'll walk it but if they sit with 10 men behind the ball the longer the game goes on the more concerned i get.
    Bolton Tactics

6. Blue>Red

Blue>Red

they should try to come at us as they are at home but because we have the attacking edge i think it will be a really open game

7. Dan The Man

Dan The Man

i reckon we will do them over with a comfortable win