`lawro

he gets it in though, how poor Villa were, further down the page.
Whenever we win it is always the opposition that played badly rather than us destroying them.
We never get any credit, even if we did win the league, it will be a case of, we should win it with what we have spent.
Malcolm MacDonald, credit to him said that we have spent money all at once, that we are trying to do it very quickly, in other words we've spent what it took Nited a few years to spend in three tranfer windows

Sorry to go a bit O/T but I have stopped caring what the media pundits have to say, why is it important to us, the only thing we should be doing now is enjoying the best season we've had for over 30 years, we are getting over all the hurdles before us, the last one was "boring City", when was the last time any of them said we were boring, I haven't heard it for weeks.
We are getting there, the silence of the media for me is a mark of respect, they KNOW we are contenders now

goin down bookies doin exactly opposite of what lawro predicts guaranteed WONGA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.