Lawro's prediction for this weekend

mancity89

Portsmouth v Man City

Both are in need of a good result and with Portsmouth losing Jermain Defoe they will be wondering who they may lose next at Fratton Park.

Mark Hughes will only add quality to his squad at Eastlands but I am still to be convinced by City.

Verdict: 1-1
Gay lord!!

He's being a bit generous there giving us a 1-1 away from home aint he? That said Lawro is a cock!

Don't like the man but I didn't see anything wrong with that. And I'm hoping for a win but I'd take 1-1, Portsmouth will be hungry as hell for revenge and we've got loads of injuries.

I looked at his prediction league this season, the way the league would be if all his predictions where right and guess where we are?

Yes Bottom

mancity89 said:
I looked at his prediction league this season, the way the league would be if all his predictions where right and guess where we are?

Yes Bottom

So he's pretty accurate then? Cos, we are like nearly bottom anyway. He may be a ex moustached, camp as fuck twat, but we can't hate the bloke for rightly predicting us to be shite most of this season. I do think his 1-1 prediction for Sunday is a little too pro City though.

I love the way every club has a thread about lawro's prediction, practically always ending with a 'what a c**t/t***t/gaylord' type sign off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.