Layvin Kurzawa

kupest said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jimfv1 said:
I hope he can live up to the hype and he is strong enough to cope with the Premier League. We need someone as quick as Clichy but a more physical player. We were linked with Moreno before he went to Liverpool and he certainly has the physical side of the Premier League sorted. I hate to see Clichy pull out of 50/50 challenges and want someone who is an improvement on Clichy. Rodriguez sounds like the finished article and would probably be a better buy but it all depends how much it would take to bring him over here. I like the two full backs at Chelsea, both are big strong physical players who can get up and down the pitch and Ivanovic scores goals too. If we can sign a left sided Ivanovic who is in his early twenty's then this would be ideal.
I haven't seen enough of Kurzawa and I hope our scouts have made sure he has all the attributes needed to succeed in the English game.

I never see Clichy pull out of 50/50 challenges.

I'd go as far as to say he's as committed to a tackle as Zabba.

Clichy is a front foot, all or nothing defender, and has been brilliant these last few months.

I do like Clichy this season but I must admit he keeps on retreating in the box far too often while defending.

Clichy backs out of challenges when I've watched him, in fact he did just that against Arsenal a few weeks ago.

Clichy has been our best defender this season even if he did have an absolute shocker around October/November time.

I haven't seen much of Kurrawa to make a judgement but from what I read I get the feeling he is great going forward yet still shaky and inexperienced defensively, that sounds a bit like Kolarov to me.

sam-caddick said:
Clichy has been our best defender this season even if he did have an absolute shocker around October/November time.

I haven't seen much of Kurrawa to make a judgement but from what I read I get the feeling he is great going forward yet still shaky and inexperienced defensively, that sounds a bit like Kolarov to me.

Imo Big mart as been our best defender this season like last season.

City Watch @City_Watch · 11 h
Daily Star: Txiki Begiristain was in London on Wednesday for talks with Monaco over a £15m deal for France left-back Layvin Kurzawa (22).

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
sam-caddick said:

Imo Big mart as been our best defender this season like last season.
Clichy by a mile this season !

MeatHunterrr said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 11 h
Daily Star: Txiki Begiristain was in London on Wednesday for talks with Monaco over a £15m deal for France left-back Layvin Kurzawa (22).

Would fit perfectly with his other shite signings, a passenger in Monaco's defence. If only PSG were more clinical the scoreline could be 6-0 or 8-0, might as well buy Nastasic back and play him at left-back.

And was rightly dropped for the cup clash which was also against PSG. Someone seriously has to question this senile's competency, if this signing goes through.

I have seen him enough times to know he is not ready. He wasn't particularly good in any of the games I saw. Got an assist in one but he seemed generally average to poor. Shows great athletism though. Perhaps like Mangala, that's the attraction. I as some know, would rather have technique over Athletism. But I guess that's simply a preference. To that effect, I'd rather have Gaya by a mile. 1) I have seen Gaya have blinders in a good number of games, and even in the one game in which he was having a poor game. You could see technical quality. With Kurzawa, I don't see technical quality. This doesn't mean he can't be great, just that when he isn't, he can be pretty poor. Again a lot like Mangala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.