Layvin Kurzawa

Dax777 said:
I have seen him enough times to know he is not ready. He wasn't particularly good in any of the games I saw. Got an assist in one but he seemed generally average to poor. Shows great athletism though. Perhaps like Mangala, that's the attraction. I as some know, would rather have technique over Athletism. But I guess that's simply a preference. To that effect, I'd rather have Gaya by a mile. 1) I have seen Gaya have blinders in a good number of games, and even in the one game in which he was having a poor game. You could see technical quality. With Kurzawa, I don't see technical quality. This doesn't mean he can't be great, just that when he isn't, he can be pretty poor. Again a lot like Mangala.

The problem is Valencia don't need to cash in and are looking to extend Gaya's contract.

Ray78 said:
Dax777 said:
I have seen him enough times to know he is not ready. He wasn't particularly good in any of the games I saw. Got an assist in one but he seemed generally average to poor. Shows great athletism though. Perhaps like Mangala, that's the attraction. I as some know, would rather have technique over Athletism. But I guess that's simply a preference. To that effect, I'd rather have Gaya by a mile. 1) I have seen Gaya have blinders in a good number of games, and even in the one game in which he was having a poor game. You could see technical quality. With Kurzawa, I don't see technical quality. This doesn't mean he can't be great, just that when he isn't, he can be pretty poor. Again a lot like Mangala.

The problem is Valencia don't need to cash in.

unless the player wants to leave, then we can simply pay the buy out clause if the price is a deadlock

bluechampion7891 said:
Ray78 said:
Dax777 said:

The problem is Valencia don't need to cash in.

unless the player wants to leave, then we can simply pay the buy out clause if the price is a deadlock

Gaya doesn't want to leave. Layvin Kurzawa does.

Kun Aguero said:
City_Sean said:
How has Kurzawa been this season?

Lost his place in the first 11.

What? He has started Monaco's last 5 league games and went the full 90 in 4 of them. He came off injured after 35 minutes against Nice which is probably why he only made a late sub appearance vs Arsenal.

He was playing very well before he got injured in November. He had an assist yesterday and might just now getting back to the form he had earlier in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.