LCBblue

Liam, I've said this somewhere before, I spoke to a lad at work one day and he told me, that his brother in law was a rag and is quite a 'prominent poster' onthis very site! He even said, he could think of at least half a dozen others too.

It makes me sick.

glen quagmire said:
Liam, I've said this somewhere before, I spoke to a lad at work one day and he told me, that his brother in law was a rag and is quite a 'prominent poster' onthis very site! He even said, he could think of at least half a dozen others too.

It makes me sick.

Just rise above them and ignore them. They'll soon get fed up and go away if they don't get the attention they need.

Did you find out who the poster is?

Well, looks like I'm sussed.

I'll be leaving soon enough, perhaps I should make a triumphant 'leaving thread' like so many others of you.

Only, if only.

Goodbye blues, it's been fun. x

Bluebird1 said:
glen quagmire said:

It makes me sick.

Just rise above them and ignore them. They'll soon get fed up and go away if they don't get the attention they need.

Did you find out who the poster is?

No, but the lad said i wouldn't believe it if he told me! This undercover rag is a mod on mufctalk.co.uk is all the info i know.

lol @undercover rag, some sad cnut needs to get a life. I bet he thinks he's 007 and a hero instead of a pasty faced bedwetter

mancityvstoke said:
whats the fucking point of pretending to be a blue though? ffs

face_palm.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.