Le Tour De France 2015

Shands

The annual thread is back!

No easing into your viewing this year folks. The old ploy of 'I'll tune in when the mountain's start' could see you miss the key action! Big opportunities for GC shaping over the first four stages, with cobbles, crosswinds and classics bergs in the mix. They better hope they all make it through that unscathed, because otherwise the team time trial on stage 9 could really produce big gaps...and then the mountain fun arrives. It's got a huge amount to live up to following the Giro, but I think this route could deliver similar entertainment.

All the key contenders looking in excellent condition at the presentation tonight, now bring on the fun and games.

Spending the next week or so in Brittany. Looking forward to catching next Saturday's stage before heading home

Only the third post and drugs are mentioned, followed up with another. Quite sad really, cycling has done a lot to clean up, has a long way to go but now its no worse than any other sport where aerobic fitness is an issue.

xfp3ko.jpg

Only the third post and drugs are mentioned, followed up with another. Quite sad really, cycling has done a lot to clean up, has a long way to go but now its no worse than any other sport where aerobic fitness is an issue.

I'm not being critical, I've a lot of respect for professional cyclists. I can't even find my bike when I'm on drugs, have to drive instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.