Le Tour De France 2015

Very excited for today's stage, I'm expecting lots of action, surely at least one of the GC guys is going to lose a chunk of time.

Anyone seen the Orica Greenedge mechanic video from yesterday during the crash? A bit disturbing but very interesting!

And they said Froomey cant do cobbles

Him and G were magnificent today. Chapeau to Tony, he deserves to be in yellow and he was delighted wasnt he. I was really pleased for him :)

And they said Froomey cant do cobbles

Him and G were magnificent today. Chapeau to Tony, he deserves to be in yellow and he was delighted wasnt he. I was really pleased for him :)

Yep, fascinating exchange about 9km out when G pushed on dragging a leading group away from the main field, and then peeled off leaving Froome in front. He then pushed on, gave it the elbow and some verbals but no one was interested in taking it on, which they should have done cos it would've benefited the whole group and a sprinter could have come from that group to take the stage. Just an indication of the confidence of Froome at the moment, and the aggression from Sky, which they have promised to deliver unlike last year.
And G looks like a future GC rider in the making (very near future at that!!)

That all being said, chuffed for Martin. One of my favourite stage rides ever was his solo effort in the Vuelta, all the way from the start to 20m from finish line. He deserves it - such a special talent

Barring crashes what yesterday proved is that Froome is the best overall rider of the GC contenders and is nailed on to win this year. Won it on day 2 to be honest and gutted I didn't lump on.

Cav to win today.

Good win for Martin and Froome has the added bonus of not having to defend the yellow .

quick question to the cycling experts on this thread do any of you go on the cycling news forum cause I had a look last night and fuck me according to all the "experts" there Froome is doped of his tits along with every other person in the peloton

Why even follow a sport if you believe everyone is cheating
Anyway it got to the stage I decided to fuck off from the forum cause it started getting depressing

Good win for Martin and Froome has the added bonus of not having to defend the yellow .

quick question to the cycling experts on this thread do any of you go on the cycling news forum cause I had a look last night and fuck me according to all the "experts" there Froome is doped of his tits along with every other person in the peloton

Why even follow a sport if you believe everyone is cheating
Anyway it got to the stage I decided to fuck off from the forum cause it started getting depressing

I have read that and i felt the same. If they are so convinced why bother watching at all?

Saying that they are convinced all sportsmen/women dope. Read a bit of the tennis thread on there yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.