Le Tour de France 2016

Its all bollocks its a racing incident that happens. Can you imagine all those other teams who gained they should put in a appeal that the result is getting amended. So now if there is any crash all the results should be amended. Its all bollocks. IF Froome wasnt involved or the yellow nothing like this would of happen to the times being amended. IF it was the guys in the breakaway it would of went down as a racing incident. The power of team sky will be enough to get the yellow jersey by Paris but to now amend the result the tour is going to be less competitive i can see this running out for a few hours.

Its all bollocks its a racing incident that happens. Can you imagine all those other teams who gained they should put in a appeal that the result is getting amended. So now if there is any crash all the results should be amended. Its all bollocks. IF Froome wasnt involved or the yellow nothing like this would of happen to the times being amended. IF it was the guys in the breakaway it would of went down as a racing incident. The power of team sky will be enough to get the yellow jersey by Paris but to now amend the result the tour is going to be less competitive i can see this running out for a few hours.

How is a 'fan' running out in front of a motorbike causing them to brake leaving the 3 riders to go straight into the back of it due to their not being any space on the roads becuase of the fans, 'a racing incident'. I tell you what, why don't the teams just start hiring fans to tackle riders on every mountain stage.

Alright its mainly due to the organisation but if sporting results start to be dictated by fans interfering then it becomes a very slippery slope.

Listen you are talking bollocks having a crash with a motorbike that brakes directly in front of a rider is NOT a racing incident its a crash involving a motorbike. Was Adam Yates being brought down by an inflatable a racing incident?

How is a 'fan' running out in front of a motorbike causing them to brake leaving the 3 riders to go straight into the back of it due to their not being any space on the roads becuase of the fans, 'a racing incident'. I tell you what, why don't the teams just start hiring fans to tackle riders on every mountain stage.

Now talking bollocks you know for years watching the tour fans get in touching distance and have taken down cyclists it happens. Also been time when the tv bikes got so close to them that they have caused crashes it happens in many tours and happens a good lot of times. the only way they stop the fans getting close is barracade the roads from start to finish.

Now talking bollocks you know for years watching the tour fans get in touching distance and have taken down cyclists it happens. Also been time when the tv bikes got so close to them that they have caused crashes it happens in many tours and happens a good lot of times. the only way they stop the fans getting close is barracade the roads from start to finish.

Completely wrong, in previous tours when the yellow gets into an incident that isnt a racing incident ie an external source effects the result, the rest of the peloton usually neutalises the race, like when someone had thrown nails on the road or when the flame rouge came down on Yates this year.

Glad common sense prevailed but I feel for Richie Porte, was probably going to be riding himself back into podium contention today but he is probably the biggest loser today. His comments said it all, its not on, something will have to be done now, it keeps happening. Shame some idiots are going to ruin what makes the tour so special that the fans get so close, but pushing riders and the piss throwing that went on last year is totally wrong.

I'd like to know what happened to Froome's bike. Couldn't believe he was running up the hill! Anyway, it's pretty obvious that they'll change that result.

Oh, and Quintana is shite. I reckon I could challenge the fucker up a hill.

You're talking utter bollocks. How the fuck can what happened be classed as a racing incident? They crashed in to a fucking motorbike FFS!

That is not a racing incident end of, correct decision made fuck all to do with the power of the Sky team as the tour would like nothing better than to have some other team winning its just the correct thing to do, it's not peloton etiquette to attack the leader of a race who has an incident which us not racing related.

Last time I remember the yellow going down was an Armstrong/Ulrich tour when some spectators plastic bag got caught on the hoods or drops and brought one of them down, the other just waited up and went back at it when all was together (both a couple of cheating drugged up cunts mind)

The tour have basically just done the same

Quintana has got lucky today he is still the mix even though he could have shipped some more time, Mollema will be a threat tomorrow as he can time trial. But Froome is riding like a man possessed this tour and should destroy it tomorrow, he has been far more aggressive than any other of the GC boys.

I think I'll be watching the highlights this evening!

They should let the result stand - make it interesting for a few days.

I am a cynical person - I'm even cynical about Leicester. This extends to all cyclists, and particularly the GC contenders. If any of them are doing it through natural talent and hard work I sympathise as I don't think they'll ever get the respect they would deserve. What has gone on in the past, and what still goes on less openly has tarnished the sport and it will be difficult to get out of that shadow.

Nothing wrong with cynicism. I am the same as you in that regard. I just think cynicism should be extended to others to. Especially, to those with relevant history or links.

To those who didn't watch it live, you will enjoy the highlights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.