Leadership

More significant was the ref's decision not to give a penalty on Zin. I don't think it was a pen but seen those given and then suddenly we were 3-1 up. It's those moments going our way in a football match that were more important.

And Mane gets sent off yesterday then what? Zinchenko's was at worst a 50/50 call - we're so used to getting shafted that when one of those falls our way, we treat it like a massive dose of largesse. Sterling's more blatant penalty in the 2H of course has been air-brushed into history.

And Mane gets sent off yesterday then what? Zinchenko's was at worst a 50/50 call - we're so used to getting shafted that when one of those falls our way, we treat it like a massive dose of largesse. Sterling's more blatant penalty in the 2H of course has been air-brushed into history.
My point was that the game could have turned the other way on those incidents and in the Palace and Leicester games that's exactly what happened. Wonder goals smashed in from sides that were hanging on and the game changed.

I can understand the media saying that City have been bottling it, but I don't like it when our fans repeat this.

I liked Pep's pre-match press conference when he stood by his players and described them as heroes.

He’s not far behind imo.

Emits a definite calm patriarchal vibe.

Yes,i agree,his presence is definitely calming,i've just never seen him hitting the natural heights of leadership the other two possess.

I think Delph,Stones,Laporte and Walker have it though.

Love Vinny and the leadership he brings but a couple of uncertain moments today. 50:50 between him and Stones vs Scousers.

Knowing Pep it'll be neither and Otamendi will start :-)

Yes,i agree,his presence is definitely calming,i've just never seen him hitting the natural heights of leadership the other two possess.

I think Delph,Stones,Laporte and Walker have it though.

Agreed to the others you mention mate.

With Dave, I think he’s more of a “I’m here it’s sweet” kind rather than a alpha male type like Vinny or Walker. Like a father shepherding his young sons to safety as they cross a busy road. That vibe.

Gotta love Dave. Going to be genuinely irreplaceable.

Agreed to the others you mention mate.

With Dave, I think he’s more of a “I’m here it’s sweet” kind rather than a alpha male type like Vinny or Walker. Like a father shepherding his young sons to safety as they cross a busy road. That vibe.

Gotta love Dave. Going to be genuinely irreplaceable.
Leads by example, mate. There's many forms and Silva's is one that pushes them around him to give more, be better, and be part of a system that he is pivotal to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.