League 1 play off final

Ah well, it's saved some woman getting a kicking tonight. He'll be shown up again in the championship, even after going cap in hand to daddy for loan players to help him out.

jimharri said:
mancmackem said:
Cheating posh wankers. Watch the free kick given that led to the goal.
Granted, it was soft. But the Huddersfield defender DID leave his foot out behind him giving the Peterborough player the chance to fall over it. You see similar week in week out in the prem, players falling over the outstretched leg of a defender.

Less than soft, was cheating. No touch, so no free kick.

Anyway, they've proved enough with those last two to win the game, so credit to them!

Top scorers in English football.

I feel slightly responsible.
I turned the radio on 10 seconds before Peterborough's first. Turned off now its 3-0, sorry Huddersfield.

LongsightM13 said:
Ah well, it's saved some woman getting a kicking tonight. He'll be shown up again in the championship, even after going cap in hand to daddy for loan players to help him out.

And if he gets the boot, they'll all be instantly taken back.

Just mentioned over on the bluemoon forum <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=222400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=222400</a> that it was 12 years ago to the date, that we lifted that trophy!

that's the beauty/travesty of the play-offs depending on your viewpoint.

Clearly the 3rd best team in the league was Huddersfield, but in one game Peterborough always had an excellent chance just because they score plenty of goals.

Well done to them, but I feel really sorry for Huddersfield.

Watching it now on the Football League Show. I am liking the blue t-shirts in one block and white ones in the next to make blue and white stripes from the Huddersfield fans. Nice touch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.