League/Carabao Cup

Better day out than the FA Cup Final all the way around IMHO. More proper fans thus a better atmosphere, plus as you say at a reasonable price. The FA Cup has lost a lot of it's charm and status since the PL came on to the scene. The League Cup has pretty much maintained it's place in the pecking order over the years.
I have a great deal of affection for the League Cup too.

It's the fourth most important trophy we compete for. Far lower in status than the FA Cup.

Better day out than the FA Cup Final all the way around IMHO. More proper fans thus a better atmosphere, plus as you say at a reasonable price. The FA Cup has lost a lot of it's charm and status since the PL came on to the scene. The League Cup has pretty much maintained it's place in the pecking order over the years
Better day out than the FA Cup Final all the way around IMHO. More proper fans thus a better atmosphere, plus as you say at a reasonable price. The FA Cup has lost a lot of it's charm and status since the PL came on to the scene. The League Cup has pretty much maintained it's place in the pecking order over the years.
I like the 2 legged semi final format and then look forward to the final day out at Wembley.

The FA cup final loses some of its appeal due the semi being played there. We all know the reasons why.I went to one v Chelsea but wouldn’t bother again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.