League champions

cavalier Jackson

Does anyone know if the team that wins the league gets applauded out on to the pitch In the game after which they are confirmed champions or the last game of the season?

I know I'm jumping the gun a little but would love to see the rags have to line up and clap us out as champions at our place. The humiliation on their faces would be magnificent

I've been winding rags up with this, saying I can't make my mind up whether I would prefer them to clap us on as Champions or win it against them on the pitch that day, either one will do me though.

If we win it before the match, they'll do a guard of honour.

Fergie is a stubborn f00ker but he'll know that we are here to stay, and over the period of the season - we were the better team and deserving of the title.

Don't think there's any hard and fast rule. Perhaps it's all the Rag apologists like Whelan who think they can get FergiePoints by licking his arse better than anyone at Sky!

I should imagine that if MANUre were champions before the next derby and wanted the trophy presenting, the crowd would 'applaud appropriately', I'm sure. It would generate the loudest, most continuous bout of booing since the Platini's Normans came over.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Don't think there's any hard and fast rule. Perhaps it's all the Rag apologists like Whelan who think they can get FergiePoints by licking his arse better than anyone at Sky!

I should imagine that if MANUre were champions before the next derby and wanted the trophy presenting, the crowd would 'applaud appropriately', I'm sure. It would generate the loudest, most continuous bout of booing since the Platini's Normans came over.

no-one does it better than $ky shirley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.