League Cup draw- City at Newcastle

Re: League Cup draw

Not many non Prem teams left in it - Leicester & Burnley off the top of my head. Either of them would be nice - home or away.

After that Hull, Sunderland, Norwich maybe.

Prefer to avoid Spuds.

Oh fuck it, lets have the rags and dish out another humiliation.

The draw follows the live match on sky tonight. Who are the lowest ranked team left? Them at home please. Coupled with all the remaining prem teams drawing each other.

allblackcitizen said:
Not many non Prem teams left in it - Leicester & Burnley off the top of my head. Either of them would be nice - home or away.

After that Hull, Sunderland, Norwich maybe.

Prefer to avoid Spuds.

Oh fuck it, lets have the rags and dish out another humiliation.
I'm guessing it'll be the dippers rather than the rags in the next round.

Rags at home please. They were shitting themselves before the derby, and I genuinely think they are afraid of us. Look at how they celebrate when they beat us, you wouldn't think they'd been the most dominant force in English football for the past 20 years.
If we play them again and hammer them again, it will completely destroy their confidence and there's no GPC to build them back up.

We will get Spurs or the winners from dippers / rags away, those balls are freezing as we speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.