League Cup draw- City at Newcastle

Re: League Cup draw

Gimme RAGs and their best available team/squad at our place. Not saying we will win, or we should win, but we'd give them a game and a half.

Bluemoon dan said:
The draw follows the live match on sky tonight. Who are the lowest ranked team left? Them at home please. Coupled with all the remaining prem teams drawing each other.

Boring git.

I want the rags away so 10k + of us can watch a little bit more of them die.

No in reality you aer spot on the easiest tam for us at home and all the 'big' teams left against each other...... apart from IF rags win tonight I'd like to go there ;)

drthingy said:
the rags wont lose tonight.

Liverpool s bubble has burst

Everything is possible. The rags will be shitting bricks, and an early Liverpool goal will see them flapping like never before. If they lose tonight then the pressure on Moyes will be tremendous. I think he'll crack before the end of the season.

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
You're all assuming United will win against Liverpool? Imagine how much a defeat vs the scousers at the theatre of scaffolding will hurt them.
I'm also hoping that the scousers kick them out, the more their confidence is hit currently the better. easiest tie at home please, there could be 14 PL teams in the next round, and there will definitely be 12.

draw live on SKY after the Utd v Pool game, and games will be played 29th/30th October.

brummie blue said:
draw live on SKY after the Utd v Pool game, and games will be played 29th/30th October.

Taking into account the previous week we have West Ham, Moscow and Chelsea all away in space of 8 days
we could really do with a home draw, ideally against a Championship side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.