League Cup draw- City at Newcastle

Re: League Cup draw

Painters Radio said:
brummie blue said:
draw live on SKY after the Utd v Pool game, and games will be played 29th/30th October.

Taking into account the previous week we have West Ham, Moscow and Chelsea all away in space of 8 days
we could really do with a home draw, ideally against a Championship side.

Rags it is then!

stony said:
drthingy said:
the rags wont lose tonight.

Liverpool s bubble has burst

Everything is possible. The rags will be shitting bricks, and an early Liverpool goal will see them flapping like never before. If they lose tonight then the pressure on Moyes will be tremendous. I think he'll crack before the end of the season.[/quote]

and then the rags will get beat at west brom and be the second manger to get sacked this season ;-)

As usual, I want the shittest club possible, at home. That's what anyone with the club's best interests at heart should want.

Didsbury Dave said:
As usual, I want the shittest club possible, at home. That's what anyone with the club's best interests at heart should want.

Exactly. Nothing happens in isolation. The easiest club at home improves our chances not just in this competition, but every other competition.

hopefully Birmingham beat Swansea and then we host Birmingham, that would be a decent match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.