League Cup draw- City at Newcastle

Re: League Cup draw

According to the Capital Cup website the draw takes place tonight after the Rags-v-Liverpool game.

stony said:
Rags at home please. They were shitting themselves before the derby, and I genuinely think they are afraid of us. Look at how they celebrate when they beat us, you wouldn't think they'd been the most dominant force in English football for the past 20 years.
If we play them again and hammer them again, it will completely destroy their confidence and there's no GPC to build them back up.

This

Didsbury Dave said:
As usual, I want the shittest club possible, at home. That's what anyone with the club's best interests at heart should want.
I'm glad I'm not in some of these households tonight, as it seems lots of blues will be cheering every united move - confused ?

I hope united get a stuffing tonight, I always hope for that, no matter who they play, don't understand any other reaction to be honest.

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
As usual, I want the shittest club possible, at home. That's what anyone with the club's best interests at heart should want.
I'm glad I'm not in some of these households tonight, as it seems lots of blues will be cheering every united move - confused ?

I hope united get a stuffing tonight, I always hope for that, no matter who they play, don't understand any other reaction to be honest.

So do I. Strong scousers side too. Moyes is shitting it hence wig head playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.