League cup draw - United (a)

The shite normally try and fleece away fans on ticket prices, didn't they charge Ipswich £50 the other year? I maybe wrong but whereas a lot of clubs have lowered their prices for the this competition over the years the shite haven't. Wouldn't surprise me if they were £50 for us

Call me old fashioned, but for most of my 50 years, I have had to put up with that lot taking the piss and gloating, listen to the utterly nauseating hordes of wankers every time you go out of the fucking door. Bobby Charlton, Sir Matt, Remember the 70s where they all dressed like the Bay City Rollers and started supporting Scotland! Then along came Taggart and the unspeakable putrid oooh ah Cantona, Class of 96, you could write volumes of the stuff, horrid club and horrid fans so here is my take on the forthcoming get together in the league cup.

This maybe the least important competition and rightly so, even though this competition has given our fans some of their best days. If we rotate the squad and get thumped by Newcastle or Bristol City it would be mildly annoying but not the end of the world...I can live with that. However fate or Sky (take your pick) has decreed we will play them at the stadium of cunts in this competition and that changes things. I dont give one half of a fuck who or what we are playing or playing in either side of this match. Its simple every conceivable effort across the board must be made to stuff the bastards by as many goals as possible. If we had arranged to play them in a benefit match to raise funds for a 300ft statue of Taggart made of dogshite to be erected on top of Lancashire hill I would say the same. No excuses whatsoever these are the years of payback and that debt is not even close to being settled. Cant be doing with the red twats.

Call me old fashioned, but for most of my 50 years, I have had to put up with that lot taking the piss and gloating, listen to the utterly nauseating hordes of wankers every time you go out of the fucking door. Bobby Charlton, Sir Matt, Remember the 70s where they all dressed like the Bay City Rollers and started supporting Scotland! Then along came Taggart and the unspeakable putrid oooh ah Cantona, Class of 96, you could write volumes of the stuff, horrid club and horrid fans so here is my take on the forthcoming get together in the league cup.

This maybe the least important competition and rightly so, even though this competition has given our fans some of their best days. If we rotate the squad and get thumped by Newcastle or Bristol City it would be mildly annoying but not the end of the world...I can live with that. However fate or Sky (take your pick) has decreed we will play them at the stadium of cunts in this competition and that changes things. I dont give one half of a fuck who or what we are playing or playing in either side of this match. Its simple every conceivable effort across the board must be made to stuff the bastards by as many goals as possible. If we had arranged to play them in a benefit match to raise funds for a 300ft statue of Taggart made of dogshite to be erected on top of Lancashire hill I would say the same. No excuses whatsoever these are the years of payback and that debt is not even close to being settled. Cant be doing with the red twats.

I take it you don't like them then

Only joking I am also of the opinion kick the fuckers while there down

I have been accused of being a bitter blue....I am happy to oblige them and carry that label with pride, a badge of honour if you like. Take every opportunity to stuff them I say.

With you on this

They can sing there nursery rhymes and Rupert the fucking bear song all they want

I take great pride in shitting all over there parade especially when we were impeccable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.